ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Removable leg strap for stability
- Cinch cord closure with Hook & Loop cover flap
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikCip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 4.5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 4.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 8.5"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 11.5"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I like to carry this pouch with my backpack. It’s great to collect rand sort my recycling on the fly. When I walk my soster’s Dogs, it’s good to hold treats, water, or to collect litter. It’s great for car rides when you might need an extra trash collection point. It’s sturdy design and drain hole make clean up easy.
I have and use roly ploys on all my sling bags. Jumbo and magnum versipacs. Lunada and my falcon II. Great idea. Even greater in practice. On vacation this year in Vietnam, using my Jumbo versapac, I needed it to carry extra water bottles for 2 of my fellow travelers. These dudes were so impressed with the gear that they bought their own on return to the states. They couldn't get over how versatile my setup was.
Mega Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch
If you were to choose one item that was the culmination of everything that the MAXPEDITION brand represents (IMHO), one needs look no further than the values found in the Rollypoly Dump Pouch line of products: (1) It performs it's function flawlessly, (2) It's quality /durability in superior design and materials, and (3) It's scale-ability - optional sizing apt to the task at hand, all combine to provide a reliable product that I can count on to be breaking-in when other's are falling apart. That's true value for one's money.
This pouch is well thought out, and has dozens of applications. It will work well in my various kits. The BOGO really sold it!!
Mega Is Right
I can almost fit a volley ball in this thing and it easily folds up out of the way. The material is light and not cumbersome, but tough and strong. I really like the TacTie Polymer attachment straps, but don't like how they are sold separately. The mega size would be great for M249 drums, though may be just a little too much for STANAG mags.