ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Removable leg strap for stability
- Cinch cord closure with Hook-&-Loop cover flap
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikCip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 4.5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 4.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 8.5"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 11.5"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
When you need a dump pouch
this will be one of many dump sacks I own, I use them for various jobs and the best part, when I don't need them, I can roll them up and stash them in a bag or on my belt!
Love my Folding dump pouch
I love my Mega Folding dump pouch. I have it with me on daily walks through the woods and when I am on a long road trip, I can just attach to the molle on the back of my seat and use it as a trash can. It is extremely well made and it’s uses are only limited by your imagination. Great addition to my kit.
I have a few of maxpedition products- they are all very high quality - zero disappointments!! I have two of these big dump pouches- my particular use requires me to have to capacity to unexpectedly carry some extra stuff- nasty stuff - that I don’t want contaminating the rest of my gear - The pouches fold up quietly on my belt until needed - I’ve put kitchen size garbage bags in them to keep the nasty where it belongs. There are of course other solutions to my problem, I like these pouches because they’re very well made, durable and I know they’ll be on my kit, Ready when I need them.
Perfect addition for my hobby!!
I metal detect for old coins and relics from our past as a hobby, most of the time I dig lots of trash items before I find a good target. The mega dump pouch fits the bill perfectly for my trash items and being compact it’s out of the way while hiking in to remote areas where I hunt. Thanks for a great product!!
Great all around pouch!
Cool product! I can't seem to stop finding all kinds of uses for these handy pouches. Put 'em on your pack, put 'em on your person, put 'em in the jeep, put 'em all over the place to hold stuff and then roll it up out of the way when your done. I've used them to hold kindling, spent mags and even poured a bag of chips in it. You can never have enough of them.