The Entity 23 is an ergonomic pack with padded shoulder straps and quick release buckles. There is a dedicated locking and padded compartment, which can hold a 15” laptop. The main compartment is also lockable, and has drawbridge straps for additional security. The front exterior has tuckable magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of the main compartment. The dual access rear CCW compartment is fully loop-lined, and a double-sided hook Security Lockout Strip is included. Dual side ports are perfect for headphones, charger cables, etc. A rear trolley handle pass-through allows for off body carrying while travelling.
Entity Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- Tuckable Magnetic Wings for Quick Closure
- Reinforced MOLLE/PALS Attachment Points
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Detachable & Concealable Drawbridge Straps
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- 420D Nylon Liner Embossed with Anti-Counterfeit Logos
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable waist belt with quick release buckles
- Lockable padded compartment for 15" laptop
- Tuckable exterior magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of main compartment
- Lockable main compartment with assorted pockets
- Main compartment drawbridge straps for additional security
- Spacious interior with many compartments for organization
- Loop-lined interior wall for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Trolley handle pass-through
- Easy access side pocket (fits M4/AR15 30 round magazine)
- Dual side ports for headphones, charger cables, etc.
- Shapeshift™ webbing top carry handle and dual side grab handles
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 1404 cu. in. | 23L
- Overall size: 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 18 (H) in | 30.5 x 22.9 x 45.7 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Side zippered pockets x2: 7 (L) x 1 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 2.5 x 26.7 cm
- Side slip pockets x2: 7 (L) x 7.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 19.1 cm
- Main compartment: 11.5 (L) x 7 (W) x 17.5 (H) in | 29.2 x 17.8 x 44.5 cm
- Laptop compartment: 11.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 15.5 (H) in | 29.2 x 3.8 x 39.4 cm
- Waist belt max. length: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Sternum strap max. length: 13.5 in | 34.3 cm
- CCW compartment opening: 11 in | 27.9 cm
- Trolley handle pass-through opening: 11 in | 27.9 cm
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
This is a fantastic EDC backpack! When you first receive the bag you take a step back thinking how am I going to fit all of my things into it? Then you open it and see all of the interior storage, you fill it and you realize there is still plenty of room left. It's a very sharp yet simple design, sturdy and comfortable to wear with plenty of options.
Maxpedition Entity 23 CCW-Enabled Laptop Backpack 23L Review
Everything I expected and more. Saw it. Bought it. Own it. Love it.
Thoroughly pleased. I own the Edgepeak and Lithvore packs but the Entity 23 is by far my favorite! It has the right amount of pockets, so it fits my exact needs. I used it primarily to tote workout gear to the gym, and I carry it on long Harley rides. The conceal carry compartment is a plus and quickly accessible. I only wish it had the same water bottle pockets as the Lithvore and may be more color selections.
Great multipurpose backpack
Well thought out design and superior construction. This is a bag that is at home in the office as well as the range. More expensive then some others but I believe it is worth the investment. You get what you paid for. Great job Maxpedition!
An innovative, Functional Work of Art
This bag is everything I expected it to be and then some. The ONLY complaint I have is that the low profile hook and loop pouch doesn't come with it! Thank you, Maxpedition, for creating a great tactical bag I can use and remain a gray man.