The Entity 27 is an ergonomic pack with padded shoulder straps and quick release buckles. There is a dedicated locking and padded compartment, which can hold a 15” or 17” laptop. The main compartment is also lockable and has drawbridge straps for additional security. The front exterior has tuckable magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of the main compartment. The dual access rear CCW compartment is fully loop-lined, and a double-sided hook Security Lockout Strip is included. Dual side ports are perfect for headphones, charger cables, etc. A rear trolley handle pass-through allows for off body carrying while traveling.
Entity Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- Tuckable Magnetic Wings for Quick Closure
- Reinforced MOLLE/PALS Attachment Points
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Detachable & Concealable Drawbridge Straps
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- 420D Nylon Liner Embossed with Anti-Counterfeit Logos
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable waist belt with quick release buckles
- Lockable padded compartment for 15" or 17" laptop
- Tuckable exterior magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of main compartment
- Lockable main compartment with assorted pockets
- Main compartment drawbridge straps for additional security
- Spacious interior with many compartments for organization
- Loop-lined interior wall for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Trolley handle pass-through
- Easy access side pocket (fits M4/AR15 30 round magazine)
- Dual side ports for headphones, charger cables, etc.
- Shapeshift™ webbing top carry handle and dual side grab handles
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 1648 cu. in. | 27L
- Overall size: 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 20 (H) in | 30.5 x 22.9 x 50.8 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Side zippered pockets x2: 7 (L) x 1 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 2.5 x 26.7 cm
- Main compartment: 12 (L) x 7 (W) x 19.5 (H) in | 30.5 x 17.8 x 49.5 cm
- Laptop compartment: 12 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 18 (H) in | 30.5 x 3.8 x 45.7 cm
- Waist belt max. length: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Sternum strap max. length: 13.5 in | 34.3 cm
- CCW compartment opening: 11.5 in | 29.2 cm
- Trolley handle pass-through opening: 11 in | 27.9 cm
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I bought this to replace my EDC messenger bag. This pack is as well built as all Maxpedition Gear and as almost as well thought out. The exterior side pockets are only large enough to hold a few papers when the side zipper pockets are filled. If the exterior side pockets were expandable and could fit a water bottle, would, in my opinion, make this pack perfect.
Almost perfect bag
I have traveled with this bag for 3 weeks now all over the world and it is a good bag. IMHO, what would make this a perfect bag or “Great” bag would be if it was 30 Liters, I have the 27 Liter bag and those 3 extra liters would make this bag fantastic.
Great looking back pack
I was really impressed right off the bat when I pulled it out of the box it was shipped in. Lots of room and pockets to store stuff. Since it looks so nice I plan to use it for a carry on when I fly places for short stays.
Entity 27: LOVE IT
This is a fantastic bag. I love the storage capacity, sleekness and comfort. Clean lines and all compartments are very accessible. Thank you Maxpedition.
Best pack I've owned thusfar
Extremely comfortable, top-notch craftsmanship, I anticipate years of solid use from this and will be looking to replace it with another Maxpedition pack when the time comes.